APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has invited Offline application for recruitment to the 368 posts of Junior Engineer. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020, can get all the information related to eligibility from this post and can apply Offline for these posts till 22 September 2020.
All the important information related to the application for APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 is given in this post like number of vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, Pay-Scale / salary, selection process, job location, etc.
All the candidates are requested to read the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020 released by apsc.nic.in before applying for the APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020.
APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 – Full Notification
Total Vacancy: 368
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||368 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Engineer||Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
- Read departmental advertisement for accurate information related to educational qualification.
- Last date to apply – 22 September 2020
Application Form Fee
Age Limit Details
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
- For information related to relaxation in age limit, read the departmental advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer||Scale of Pay :- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.|
- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC Junior Engineer” showing name of post and department.
- For exact information related to Pay Scale / Salary please read departmental advertisement.
suitable candidates for the APSC Junior Engineer Job 2020 will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test / interview / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply
- Candidates have to apply offline for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs.
- Before applying for APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy, candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- For all the information related to eligibility, please read APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020.
- To apply for the posts of APSC Junior Engineer, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format, the applicant will have to read the APSC Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2020 and fill all the information in the application form. After this, the filled application form has to be sent to the address given in the departmental advertisement.
- Send the application form to this address: Deputy Secretary, APSC Junior Engineer, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
Latest EmployMent News 2020
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2023 – 10वीं पास के 451 पदों पर भर्तीयां
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 – 10वीं पास के 1675 पदों पर भर्तीयां
- India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2023 – 40889 पदों के लिए अभी आवेदन करें
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – 142 पदों पर सीधी भर्ती के अभी आवेदन करें
- SBI Recruitment 2023 – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक द्वारा 1438 पदों पर की जा रही भर्तीयां
- KGBV Bihar Recruitment 2023 – बिहार मे 5वीं, 10वीं एवं स्नातक पास के 3976 पदों पर भर्तीयां
- Bihar BSFC Recruitment 2022 – बिहार मे 526 पदों पर भर्तीयां
- Cg Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2022 | छ.ग. व्यापम द्वारा पटवारी के 301 पदों पर की जा रही भर्तीयां
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 | भारतीय नौसेना द्वारा की जा रही ट्रेड्समैन के 1531 पदों पर भर्तीयां
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. How many posts of APSC Junior Engineer are being recruited?
368 posts of APSC Junior Engineer are being recruited.
Q2. What is the educational qualification required to apply for Cg Psc Junior Proffessor Jobs 2020?
To apply for the posts of APSC Junior Engineer, the candidate must passed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
Q3. What will be the selection process for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination / interview / other recruitment process.
Q4. Who can apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 ?
Residents of Assam can apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs.
Q5. What will be the Job Location for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020?
Q6. What salary will be given for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020?
APSC Junior Engineer will be given a salary of Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Q7. What is the last date to apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020?
22 September 2020 is the last date to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancies.
Q8. How to apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020?
Candidates have to apply offline for the post of Junior Engineer. All information related to the application process is given in this post.